In order for your employees to get unimpeded use of the Trella Health products and services, there are several connection and communication channels that need to be whitelisted. This could require changes to email or network security, email blocking software, or individual account settings.
The current possible channels include URLs of our products, or emails from different sources:
- Access to our applications and products, including our API and corporate site
- Password reset emails from our product to activate each user's account
- Support emails in response to support requests
- Access to our help centers
- Emails from our Marketing team with updates on our products.
What to do
Almost all requirements will be met by whitelisting *.trellahealth.com.
We recommend that mail admins set up a compound rule similar to the one below to bypass spam filtering:
The following table includes specific email addresses and URLs to whitelist.
|Product Login URL||*.trellahealth.com|
|Password Reset Email||mg.trellahealth.com|
|Product Help Centers||https://support.trellahealth.com/
|Updates and announcements||*.mktomail.com with the added condition that the email comes from @trellahealth.com.|
Test an email address.
The link below will take you to a page where you will be able to test if an email address will receive our updates and announcements. Clicking the image will open another tab in your browser.
- or copy/paste link - http://info.trellahealth.com/CSM-Customer-LP.html
Fill in the required fields and click Submit.
IF you receive the email, then you are good to go - the email address works.
IF you do not receive the automatic email, you will need to work with your IT team to allow our emails to get through.
If you need further assistance, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.